Sunday, August 4, 2013

Prepared?

For those of you who have paid attention to this blog, you know that I have been a slacker.

Correction: I had a baby. Now I have 5 kids under 8 years of age. I am not a slacker, I am busy.

I thought I was prepared for a baby. I thought I had my meals organized and my house ready. I thought I had enough blog posts written ahead of time to get through the initial transition into a family of 7.

I was wrong. I wasn't prepared for this.

It's getting better, but I don't feel like I have a lot of time for "extra" stuff.

BUT, two of my kids will be in school soon and we will have our routine back. Although I am sad to not have all my kids with me all day, the school year gives me a chance to get some things done during the day that I can't do in the summer.

So give me a few weeks and I will be back...at least for the maybe three people who even read this blog. Haha. At least it will help me get back on track with my own preparedness stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment